Every school receives PE and sport premium funding based on their number of pupils.
Our school uses it to make additional and sustainable improvements in PE, sport and physical activity. We utliise our PE and sport premium funding to improve the following 5 key areas:
- increasing all staff’s confidence, knowledge and skills in teaching PE and sport
- increasing engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity and sport
- raising the profile of PE and sport across the school, to support whole school improvement
- offer a broader and more equal experience of a range of sports and physical activities to all pupils
- increase participation in competitive sport
The following reports outline how we have used this funding over the last two years: